FINDING THE STRUCTURAL FORMS IN COVID 19 ARTICLES
Keywords:structural forms, , lexical bundle, antconcovid 19.
This study focuses on the use of lexical bundles (LBs) analyze with Antcon Software ver. 3.5.8, structural forms in covid 19 from 204 articles. The results show the distribution of the structural forms, this study found that the noun-based form and the prepositional-based form are the most frequent structural forms (noun based 34% and prepositional-based 50%, making a total of 84% for both structural forms). The verb- based bundles only account for 16% of the total number of LBs. Within the verb-based bundles, the passive form can be found in 4 out of 8 LB types, which highlight that the sentences in covid 19 articles tend to focuses on describing of what is happening and mentioning the situation to prevent covid 19.